Another fun activity we did while the Tolman's were here visiting was going to DeWitt Stables pumpkin patch. It was not quite as amazing as I had envisioned in my head, but the kids had a lot of fun - so I guess that is all that matters!
They had horses that you could ride:
Love the face Lucy is making here!
She did end up liking them though!
The kids all loved going on this little train ride.
A petting zoo:
Break time
Unloading the pumpkins from the tractor seemed to be the kids favorite part!
Lucy found one just her size
There was also a bouncy castle which the kids spent some time in and a place to practice roping cattle. Overall a big hit! I love being able to try new adventures and once again glad that Cynthia and her kids could enjoy it with us!
3 comments:
I think Benson could have stayed all afternoon and unloaded those pumpkins from the tractor!
Looks like everyone had a great time while I was in TX. Maybe next year I will be here too :)
What do I need to do to see the video? It tells me it is private...
I fixed the video so you should be able to see it now. I accidently put it on the wrong setting.
Post a Comment